WordCamp Maine 2014’s after party will be held on the Casco Bay Lines’ vessel, Aucocisco III, on Saturday evening. The ferry will depart Portland at exactly 7pm and return to port at 10pm. Guests should arrive no later than 6:30. Parking is limited in the area, so it’s strongly encouraged to walk from Maine College of Art or your hotel.
About the refreshments:
- A cash bar will be available for beer, wine, soft drinks, etc.
- Food will be prepared by Local Sprouts:
- Maine Cheese Platter: A mix of artisanal Maine cheeses with crackers and bread
- Vegetable and Dip Platter: Seasonal Vegetables with Creamy Herb Dip or Tahini Miso Dip
- Mini Lobster Rolls: Fresh Maine Lobster Meat mixed with Herbs and House Made Aioli on a Buttered Roll
- Pesto Crostinis made with Vegan Nut-free Pesto and Roasted Tomatoes
- Bacon Wrapped Scallop Brochettes: Maine scallops wrapped in Maine free range bacon drizzled with maple syrup
- A Wee Bit Farm Beef Skewer Marinated in Tamari and LemongrassServed with a Ginger Hoisin Dipping Sauce
- Maine Melon wrapped in Prosciutto
- Heirloom Tomato, Fresh Mozzarella and Basil Skewers with Balsamic Reduction
- Fresh Spring Rolls with local, seasonal vegetables Served with Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce
- Chicken Salad in a Crispy Wonton Cup