Check it out: maine.wordcamp.org/2014/schedule/
We are proud to announce our awesome line up of speakers coming from around the world!
- Amanda Giles – Creating customizable widgets for unpredictable needs
- Chris Moreno – The Business of WordPress
- Chris Van Patten – Outsource your content marketing (the WordPress way)
- Chris Wiegman – Securing your code: WordPress Security for Developers
- Denise Martin – Writing Psychology: 9 Steps to Move Any Online Audience to Action
- Doug Vanderweide – Make Your First WordPress Plugin
- Elisa Doucette – Content Marketing – How To Manage Your Plan And Team Virtually
- Jacob Nicholson – Easy WordPress Security Tricks
- Jason Clarke – Empathy: The secret ingredient in WordPress development, work, and success
- Jeff Matson – Choosing a WordPress Host
- Jen Ecker – Intro to Starter Themes
- Jesse Friedman – Never stop innovating
- John Eckman and Matt Fulton – Delivering the News on WordPress
- Konstantin Obenland and Michael Cain – Cain & Obenland In The Morning
- Patrick Rauland – Let’s Build an E-Commerce Store in 30 Minutes!
- Ray Gulick – Just Another WordPress Designer or Developer: Differentiation in a Time of Saturation
- RC Lations – Using Data to Power The User Experience
- Sang-Min Yoon – Designing (Deciding) in the Browser
- Siobhan McKeown – Scratching the WordPress Itch
- William P. Davis – Advanced hacking WordPress talk
- Xiao Yu – Jetpack Related Posts for Power Users
Hey Everyone– we’ve received a number of excellent speaker requests, and, as a result, we’ve decided to expand from 3 to 4 tracks!
In the interest of getting the best possible talks to fill these tracks, we’ve decided to extend our deadline one week to 7/6.
Have something you can share? Please submit a talk here!
Volunteering is a great way to get involved and give back to the community! Plus, you get free admission to WordCamp.
Without the help of sponsors, we wouldn’t be able to bring WordCamp Maine to life. If you would like to help us make this year’s event great, please fill out the form below. Read more about our Sponsorship Levels.
We’re happy to announce that WordCamp Maine is officially on the calendar!
Subscribe using the form in the sidebar to stay up to date on the most recent news. We’ll be keeping you posted on all the details over the coming months, including speaker submissions, ticket sales and more!